Director of Content
JOB FUNCTION Director of Content
LOCATION Headquarters:Remote Worldwide,Remote Worldwide
Who Should Apply?:
How You’ll Contribute:
- Determining if our content is teaching students effectively.
- Managing the (currently) 6-person content team, including 1:1s, performance reviews, and hiring.
- Determining content success metrics.
- Identifying how content contributes to the business.
- Setting and sticking to content roadmaps.
- Coordinating and evangelizing course launches.
- Identifying students needs and evolving how we teach and what we teach to better serve those needs.
- Coordinating with other teams to improve the learning interface.
- Experience teaching, even if it’s writing technical or educational blog posts.
- The ability to tie your past work to business and customer outcome metrics.
- You should be a strong team player who buys into the mission of serving students and is energized by it.
- You should enjoy identifying and solving problems.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Experience formulating strategy, and having input into larger company goals.
- Some experience with data science, even if it’s SQL.
- Some experience with project management.
- Background in learning styles, basic education research, and/or pedagogy.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Experience working as part of a remote team.
- Experience setting and understanding business metrics, such as revenue.
- Experience working with technical teams, such as engineering or product teams.
- The opportunity to see your impact on the lives of our students every day.
- Be a part of an engaged and mission-driven team.
- The chance to contribute to product direction and decisions.
- We’re fully remote!
- A supportive environment where you can get help when you run into blockers.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (for full-time US-based employees only).
- 401(k) and life insurance plan.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.dataquest.io
You may also be interested in these jobs below