Director of Optimization
JOB FUNCTION Director of Optimization
COMPANY Cro Metrics
LOCATION Headquarters:Remote,Our positions are fully remote and to ensure compliance with all applicable labor laws, are open to U.S.-based applicants only. In general, we are not hiring in Washington state, Oregon state, San Francisco, or New York.
What We Do
Director of Optimization
- Partnering with the client for the ideation, prioritization, road-mapping, design, and approval process for all hypotheses generation and experimentation
- Diving deep into the results to deliver the data story, learnings and recommendations from the experiment
- Collaborating with a remote team of engineers, designers and other PMs to support experiment ideation and execution
- Managing all aspects of the client relationship from daily experiment monitoring to kicking off the renewal process to evangelizing the value of Cro Metrics
- Support the professional growth of the team through leading and/or participating in ongoing training, e.g. book club
- Engage in non-client related activities that help grow our business, e.g. writing the PM job description or delivering hypotheses and mock-ups for a sales deck
- Actively participate in our remote culture
Who we’re looking for
- Lifelong learner
- 10+ years of professional experience working in digital product management. Some experience working with customers either as part of an agency or significant time freelancing is required. Familiarization with Optimizely is a bonus.
- 5+ years experience managing others. This is primarily a people management position, and you will have a team of high performers, so enabling your team should be the primary reason you’re interested in this job.
- Demonstrated extremely strong presentation and communication skills.
- Passion for using data to improve user experiences
- Built and delivered product roadmaps full of winning and losing ideas
- Hands-on experience analyzing digital business data to inform decisions and plan strategically
- Worked cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment, preferably in a remote capacity
- Genuinely like working with clients and their distributed stakeholder groups
- Love product strategy, but obsessed with the details on execution
- Matching 401k on the first 4% of income subject to a 3 month waiting period.
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based. (However, this doesn’t mean ultimate freedom, this is a full time job where you get to work from where you live.)
- Liberal vacation policy, annual all hands workcation.
- All the professional gear you need to be successful (e.g. macbook, monitor, and noise-cancelling blackwire headset)
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://crometrics.com/jobs/
You may also be interested in these jobs below