Director of Student Success & Community
JOB FUNCTION Director of Student Success & Community
- Develop a student moderated FAQ that will enable peer-to-peer and self-service support.
- Recruit and retain a strong group of student moderators that will provide mentorship and support through community channels.
- Set clear tone and approach guidelines for how we interact with students and mentor the team to ensure these guidelines are being followed to plan.
- Manage the (currently) 3-person support team, to include; 1:1s, performance reviews, and hiring.
- Determine if our current tools help students get the help they need from us and one another.
- Determine student success metrics.
- Identify how student success contributes to overall business initiatives.
- Identify students who could potentially be great members of the internal Dataquest team and work to build a relationship with them for current or future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with other teams to improve account tooling including billing support.
- 3 + years of community management experience.
- 2 + years of people management experience.
- Experience creating client facing help documents.
- Experience creating internal support and process documentation.
- A strong team player — someone who buys into the mission of serving students and is energized by it.
- Experience formulating strategy, and having input into larger company goals.
- Buy-in to our culture and values.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong data science background with proficiency in Python, SQL, and Command Line.
- Experience troubleshooting tech issues.
- Data engineering knowledge.
- Passion for education and/or education technology.
- Experience working remotely.
- Flexible Paid Time Off.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance and 401K (available to US team members).
- The opportunity to see your impact on the lives of our students every day.
- The chance to work with an engaged and mission-driven team.
- The chance to contribute to product direction and decisions.
- The ability to work remotely.
- A supportive environment where you can get help when you run into blockers.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.dataquest.io
You may also be interested in these jobs below