Crimson Wine Group
JOB FUNCTION E-commerce Manager
COMPANY Crimson Wine Group
LOCATION Headquarters:Napa, CA,USA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the creation and optimization of email marketing campaigns across Crimson Wine Group brands.
- Responsible for e-commerce channel growth and online performance to meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Manage email campaign creation, including consumer segmentation, product offering, promotional pricing and messaging, conversion metrics and reporting.
- Analyze campaign performance and other data to drive strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve KPIs.
- Develop promotional calendar and oversee creation of nurture and revenue generating campaigns.
- Provide consistent communication across the organization on status of e-commerce initiatives.
- Provide the vision for the evolution and continuous improvement of all brand websites as it impacts the customer shopping experience and site performance.
- Define, prioritize, and manage website initiatives to support e-commerce goals.
- Review emerging technologies, tactics and partnerships for impact to current operations and recommend changes that will enhance or improve existing e-commerce efforts.
- Monitor site traffic and analyze user behavior and feedback to continuously improve usability and enhance the impact of the organization’s e-commerce platform.
- Work with consumer sales teams, brand marketing, and other departments with consumer-marketing initiatives and product launches to ensure cross-channel alignment.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3-5+ years of e-commerce-related experience
- Success in digital campaign development, execution, and analysis including first-hand experience with digital marketing tools.
- Experience and proven results with data-driven decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a sales channel with P&L responsibility.
- Experience influencing the decision-making of diverse, high level stakeholders.
- Success in written/verbal negotiation while pushing for and leading change.
- Impassioned in driving digital strategic thinking, marketing, and business growth.
- Experience creating and optimizing CRM strategy.
- Experience in setup and analysis of digital analytics.
- Skilled in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint, and advanced email marketing tools for campaign execution.
- Full-time candidates only. This job is 40-50 hours per week.
- Must provide salary requirements to be considered.
- Position is located in Napa, CA, but will consider remote candidates in Central, Mountain or Pacific locations. Preference will be given to candidates who can work in Napa, CA.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/
You may also be interested in these jobs below