JOB FUNCTION Editor
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, CA,Remote, USA
Who Should Apply?
How You’ll Contribute:
- Doing style and copy edits on in-progress courses.
- Ensuring a consistent tone and style across all of our courses.
- Creating style guides and other assets to help content authors explain concepts to students more effectively.
- Creating course plans with content authors that include deadlines.
- Overseeing each step in the course production and release process.
- Doing project management and moving courses between steps in our planning tool.
- Coordinating the development of supporting content assets, such as course summaries
- Coordinating technical reviews of courses.
- Gathering feedback from students on courses post-launch.
- 5+ years of editing experience.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Strong writing skills.
- A passion for education.
- Experience coordinating across teams.
- Experience working with external and internal authors.
- Strong time management skills, and a developed process
- Experience in the education or edtech space.
- Experience writing and/or editing educational content.
- Experience in content strategy.
- Experience in data science.
- Experience working remotely.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.dataquest.io
You may also be interested in these jobs below