JOB FUNCTION Elixir Engineer
COMPANY DockYard, Inc.
LOCATION Headquarters:Boston, MA,Boston, MA
WHAT WE DO
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK HERE
- 100% Remote workforce
- 100% DockYard paid medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D starting Day 1
- 401(k) offered through Vanguard
- Substantial paid time off
- Conference & Laptop stipend
- Collaborate with designers, frontend developers, stakeholders, and clients to understand business goals, analyze requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure the successful execution and delivery of the end product.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
- Participate in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- Some travel required.
- Production experience with Elixir & Phoenix
- Solid understanding of OTP
- Experience designing and working with relational database systems (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Experience developing backend services and JSON APIs to power single-page web applications
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Prior client services, consulting, or freelancing experience
- Experience working in a remote team
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://dockyard.com/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below