JOB FUNCTION Engineering Manager
COMPANY Loom Network
LOCATION Headquarters:Bangkok, Thailand,Bangkok, Thailand
We’re Loom Network, a Techstars NY ’18 startup. We build blockchain tech that makes it easy for developers to build large-scale games and social apps on Ethereum.
If you’re in the crypto space, you may have already heard of us. We’re the first Ethereum scaling solution in production (https://www.coindesk.com/ethereums-first-production-scaling-project-catch/), Vitalik has tweeted about us (https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/984651585476116480), and our free code school CryptoZombies.io is the #1 Ethereum programming resource on the Internet.
About technical team here
Our technical team is largerly remote, working in Asian timezones. We have 25+ developers and several engineering managers, we are looking for someone to come in and lead a department of 12 developers and grow it.
We’re looking for someone (full-time, remote ok) who IS good at staying organized and systematizing things, who can manage our team of developers and lead our technical efforts.
Activities will include:
* Managing multiple teams of Senior Go Developers
* Setting technical direction
* Making sure our products are secure and reliable
* Continuous integration and testing are in our blood.
About our stack:
* All our blockchain software is written in Go
* We are big fans of Vue.Js on the frontend but not religous
* Mysql and Elastic Search for traditional apps
* Everything is build on CI and continuous deployed to our staging environments
* We use Google Cloud and Kubernetes for all our non Blockchain workloads
* While not fully TDD, we do have extensive test suites for all our products
Our ideal candidate:
– We’re looking for someone who’s extremely organized, good at managing multiple people to keep them accountable, and juggling multiple priorities and make sure everything gets done.
– You should also be an experienced developer, understanding the big picture of organizing highly technical projects.
– Loves Go or can learn to love it
– Having managed a team of multiple developers with an Agile process, while maintaining multiple releases a week.
– A background in Backend Software development
– Experience coordinating strategy across multiple remote teams at a previous organization
– If you’re already knowledgable about Ethereum and DApp scaling, that’s a huge bonus! But not required.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via email@example.com
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate