We’re Loom Network, a Techstars NY ’18 startup. We build blockchain tech that makes it easy for developers to build large-scale games and social apps on Ethereum.
If you’re in the crypto space, you may have already heard of us. We’re the first Ethereum scaling solution in production (https://www.coindesk.com/ethereums-first-production-scaling-project-catch/), Vitalik has tweeted about us (https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/984651585476116480), and our free code school CryptoZombies.io is the #1 Ethereum programming resource on the Internet.
About technical team here
Our technical team is largerly remote, working in Asian timezones. We have 25+ developers and several engineering managers, we are looking for someone to come in and lead a department of 12 developers and grow it.
We’re looking for someone (full-time, remote ok) who IS good at staying organized and systematizing things, who can manage our team of developers and lead our technical efforts.
Activities will include:
* Managing multiple teams of Senior Go Developers
* Setting technical direction
* Making sure our products are secure and reliable
* Continuous integration and testing are in our blood.
About our stack:
* All our blockchain software is written in Go
* We are big fans of Vue.Js on the frontend but not religous
* Mysql and Elastic Search for traditional apps
* Everything is build on CI and continuous deployed to our staging environments
* We use Google Cloud and Kubernetes for all our non Blockchain workloads
* While not fully TDD, we do have extensive test suites for all our products
Our ideal candidate:
– We’re looking for someone who’s extremely organized, good at managing multiple people to keep them accountable, and juggling multiple priorities and make sure everything gets done.
– You should also be an experienced developer, understanding the big picture of organizing highly technical projects.
– Loves Go or can learn to love it
– Having managed a team of multiple developers with an Agile process, while maintaining multiple releases a week.
– A background in Backend Software development
– Experience coordinating strategy across multiple remote teams at a previous organization
– If you’re already knowledgable about Ethereum and DApp scaling, that’s a huge bonus! But not required.