Do It! Marketing
JOB FUNCTION Enrollment Coach
COMPANY Do It! Marketing
LOCATION Headquarters:(Virtual) Your home office,(Virtual) Your home office
- Make great money while making a difference and crafting a fulfilling career on your own terms
- Work from anywhere (seize your digital nomad dreams!)
- Speak to 3-5 people every day who are excited to talk to you
- Do absolutely NO cold calling and no spamming strangers
- Feel proud of the work you do and the way you are helping change lives
- Work on a fun, collaborative, diverse team
- Start part-time and have the chance to be promoted to full-time based on your performance
- Receive guidance and mentorship from a successful, caring, and fun 7-figure entrepreneur who will deeply care about your success…
Apply to join our team if you have these qualities:
- You are available for at least 30 hours per week Monday – Friday
- You must value professional development and transformational marketing/sales trainingthat includes a strong emphasis on mindset and consistent application of proven principles
- You are a positive person. You know how to find the good in adverse situations
- You are a person who follows through on her commitments. You don’t jump ship or give up when things get hard
- You like speaking on the phone. You know how to connect and communicate well with people you cannot see face-to-face
- You like people. You do not have to be an extrovert for this position, but you must like speaking with people (on a 1-on-1 basis), connecting with people, and helping people
- You are detail-oriented and methodical.
- You are an honest person with high integrity. You must be willing to turn people away who are not a good fit for our program, even it means that you won’t get a commission for that sale
- You must be looking for a LONG-term commitment, working with and for us. If you are trying to fill your time in between gigs, or while building your own business, DO NOT apply!
- You have consistent access to reliable internet. Our team is primarily remote, so you’ll need your own laptop and reliable, fast internet connection
- Must be tech-savvy and proficient in learning new online tools/apps. We run a fairly tech-heavy sales operation with our CRM, scheduler, calendars, questionnaires, webinars, etc. and you need to learn fast with our guidance – but without a lot of hand-holding.
- As part of our hiring process, YOU will arrange for reference calls with former bosses and managers to discuss your performance, sales results and professional track record.
How to Apply:
- Do not send a video that is longer than 3 minutes
- Do not submit a video that is filmed vertically with your phone
- Sit with your light source facing your face. For example, sit facing a window and film with your laptop webcam. The light source should be behind your camera—not behind you
- You do not need to make the video fancy. Filming with your webcam is fine
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via http://www.doitmarketing.com
You may also be interested in these jobs below