Storehouse In A Box
Experienced Graphic Designer
JOB FUNCTION Experienced Graphic Designer
COMPANY Storehouse In A Box
LOCATION Headquarters:Detroit, MI ,USA
- Create compelling on-brand ideas and designs to convey simplicity around complex niche products. Designing original concept sketches, mock-ups, illustrations, and web pages.
- Create logos, social grams, email campaigns, newsletters, and gif images.
- Use knowledge of layout, proportion, color, typography, imagery and other matters related to graphic design to make recommendations and create visual assets that adhere to brand standards for public-facing efforts.
- Apply the latest design and technology trends and tools to create all necessary digital and print assets for user friendly and interactive experiences.
- Apply graphic and information design principles to enhance the usability of web and print content.
- Maintain and enforce brand standards and requirements for multiple products and business units.
- In depth knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite products, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat Professional.
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, including the use of styles
- In-depth knowledge designing in Microsoft Office, including Word and PowerPoint.
- Expert knowledge of Word, including the use of styles (i.e., quick styles and tables).
- Experience in building, developing, and maintaining an organized library of design assets, including a robust suite of templates.
- Extensive experience and understanding of production tools and processes, production technology, prepress, proofing, and printing.
- Experience in managing files for print and web (i.e., color modes, file formats, file sizing)
- Experience working within a set of established brand standards for an organization.
- Ability to execute the design and vision of the publications as established by senior staff, including the ability to quickly adapt to changes in design direction.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment amongst multiple designers with various levels of critique and feedback.
- Ability to advocate for strategic design thinking and create the best product for the target audience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with initiative and follow through.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Experience in HTML and designing for accessibility
- Bachelor’s Degree
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in these jobs below