Front End Developer – WordPress
JOB FUNCTION Front End Developer – WordPress
LOCATION Headquarters: Boise, ID, Boise, ID
- We are a 100% remote team with the goal of having 50 teammates or less.
- Every team member is committed to our mission, vision and values. Our mission is not your standard mailed-in variety; We exist solely to help creators earn a living from their craft, and we take that very seriously.
- We put a high emphasis on work / life balance, and we value and strive for 40 hour work weeks. There aren’t set hours, but there’s a lot to get done!
- Being the resident WordPress expert.
- Ensuring our site is performing well and works as intended across all device and browser types.
- Deploying frequent A/B tests using tools like VWO or Google Optimize.
- Ensuring we are correctly firing and tracking web events using our Segment integration.
- Coding pages based on designs/specs from our team of designers.
- Enthusiasm and belief in the ConvertKit mission.
- A passion for building beautiful web experiences that work across all device types.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others and initiate consistent communication across teams.
- A genuine desire to build meaningful relationships within the ConvertKit team, including the ability to drive constructive conflict that leads to great ideas and positive outcomes.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to pitch ideas, tell powerful stories, and sell our vision.
- Comfort in working as part of a remote team.
- Experience with A/B testing tools like Visual Website Optimizer (VWO) and Google Optimize.
- Experience using Segment to correctly track web events.
- Experience using Amplitude or another event based analytical system.
- Solid understanding of SEO as well as the Yoast SEO plugin.
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 7 paid holidays, and 1 week of paid sick leave / year, bumping up to 4 weeks vacation after 1 year of employment
- The team gathers twice a year in-person for fantastic team retreats
- 12 weeks paid maternity / 4 weeks paid paternity leave, as well as flexible scheduling in the first year after your child is born
- $2,500 equipment allowance given every 2 years
- 4% 401k match
- Yearly conference credit
- $1,000 yearly “paid paid vacation” bonus
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://convertkit.workable.com/jobs/871561
You may also be interested in these jobs below