Front-end Drupal 7 / 8 Developer
JOB FUNCTION Front-end Drupal 7 / 8 Developer
COMPANY Interpersonal Frequency
LOCATION Headquarters:McLean, Virginia,North America
Who you are:
- You’re a professional Front-end Drupal Developer/Themer who creates straightforward user experiences and designs beautiful, custom websites.
- You adhere to Drupal standard practices and can interface seamlessly with both designers and back-end developers.
- You bring both creativity and maturity to your work: you’re a self-starter who can jump in quickly and can manage your own time effectively in a remote work environment.
- You’re a team player who loves technology, communicates clearly (verbally and in writing), learns quickly and always carefully unit tests code before hand off.
- You’re skilled at and experienced with collaborating effectively with remote colleagues while working from home.
- 4+ years of experience in the field and/or formal training required
- Strong knowledge Drupal 7 and/or 8 theme development concepts
- Ability to work in a team environment, from creating sites that meet all design requirements, to integrating code from the back-end development team and interacting with clients, both technical and non-technical
- Ability to read and understand concepts from user stories, comps and wireframes
- Strong HTML5 skills; knowledge of how to use appropriate CSS hooks to limit the number of classes and IDs required on a page
- Deep understanding of CSS3 inheritance and how to use it to your advantage
- Strong commitment to managing maintainable, scalable, cross-browser and mobile code across a large site
- Familiar with source control principles of Git or similar
- Understanding of MV* application design methodology
- Knowledge of Responsive Design Patterns
- Work with SASS, Foundation/Twitter Bootstrap
- Knowledge of build scripts, e.g. Gulp or Grunt
- Familiarity with HTML template systems, e.g. Twig, Handlebars
- Experience in building social sites or apps (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Why work with us?
- Fun, cutting edge remote work environment – ever changing, always a chat away from team members
- Your work directly impacts the lives of millions of Americans every day
- Healthcare, and Dental/Vision/Life/Disability plans
- Unlimited vacation, and a flexible schedule
- Work in a mostly virtual environment or a coworking location. If you work virtually, be prepared to travel once a quarter for face-to-face with the team
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://ifsight.com/
You may also be interested in these jobs below