JOB FUNCTION Front-end Engineer
LOCATION Headquarters:Atlanta, GA,USA
Does this sound like you?
- 5 or more years of experience as a front-end engineer, developing and maintaining responsive web applications with a solid portfolio that you can share with us.
- A passion for remarkable user experiences. We believe simple can be much harder than complex and strive to find the best and simplest solution, not the most obvious.
- Great written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a distributed team across the globe.
- Comfort working with and cleaning up legacy framework code in a large code base.
- Enthusiasm about writing front-end code well. This includes a desire to contribute to and follow coding guidelines.
- Capability to balance “getting things done” with our overall goals of constant improvement.
- Web Components and Custom Elements (including Polymer)
- Webpack and Yarn
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience with a modern JS framework such as React, Vue or Angular
- Experience with design and/or graphics software
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://intellum-inc.workable.com/jobs/859062
You may also be interested in these jobs below