Front End Engineer
JOB FUNCTION Front End Engineer
COMPANY ReCharge Payments
LOCATION Headquarters:Los Angeles, CA,North America
- You’re self-driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems.
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You’ll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product.
- You work with a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help ReCharge grow.
- Build new UI patterns while also refactoring older ones.
- Assist with documentation of new features, contributing to the documentation of existing ones.
- Find and address performance issues throughout the application.
- Help identify and fix front-end bugs and issues.
- Propose new methods and approaches to old solutions, helping to improve/develop standards.
- Work and collaborate with both the design and backend development teams to help build new features or update existing ones.
- 2+ years of experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient with build tools, Webpack, preprocessors, and asset pipeline
- Proficient with collaborative tools like Git
- Experience working with a team in a collaborative manner
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://boards.greenhouse.io/recharge/jobs/4092714002
You may also be interested in these jobs below