Front-End Software Engineer
JOB FUNCTION Front-End Software Engineer
LOCATION Headquarters:Los Angeles, CA,USA
- Have a Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Have some exposure to TypeScript, ES6, lodash, Redux saga, Sass/Less, any template engine (JSX, Jade).
- Are well versed in working with server-side APIs.
- Have experience with automation and package management tools such as Grunt, NPM, Yarn, Webpack.
- Have knowledge of React server-side rendering.
- Practice TDD.
- Build rich React applications with different state-management paradigms within a very new codebase that leans on frameworks and tooling developed by large and very experienced teams.
- Push your code to millions of users every day.
- Interact and collaborate daily with a world-class product, UX and design teams.
- Improve your skills and learn from top-notch engineers.
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://about.deviantart.com/
You may also be interested in these jobs below