JOB FUNCTION Frontend Developer
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, CA,San Francisco, CA
Postscript is building a best-in-class marketing platform specifically for ecommerce. Backed by Y Combinator (YC W19), Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help scale the company.
This role is responsible for developing and managing our frontend systems. Our frontend is built with React JS and Bootstrap.
We are looking for someone with strong frontend and UX skills combined with an intense passion for early-stage companies. You will help the team to build out our architecture and processes as we scale, and help with hiring to grow the engineering team quickly. You will have a large influence on both the product and the company.
- Architect, build and maintain the frontend codebase for our web application
- Improve our internal development processes to minimize errors and improve team efficiency
- Work closely with the design team to deliver a beautiful, world-class product
- Develop and maintain systems to measure and improve UX
About You (experience)
- 3+ years software development experience
- 1+ years experience with React (Bootstrap experience a plus)
- Experience working closely with backend engineers and design teams
- Experience with tools that measure product usage and UX
About You (culture)
- You’re a hacker; done is better than perfect, and all development efforts should be tied to significant business value
- You love early stage companies and being responsible for owning and improving a new, fast-growing code base
- You’re excited for the chance to establish best practices in our development processes and act as a role model for the dev team as it grows
- You’re excited to work a fully-remote team
- You’re nice–no room for jerks on this team
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via