Frontend Software Engineer
JOB FUNCTION Frontend Software Engineer
LOCATION Headquarters:Munich, DE and New York, NY,Must be located: Europe, North America
- Translate ideas into projects with discrete tasks.
- Give guidance & unblock others on their team/area.
- Be sought out by others as a technical resource.
- Seek design, architecture or specialized input when needed (and know when it’s needed).
- Make good, informed decisions around technical debt and tradeoffs.
- Communicate with non-technical team members to give technical advice.
- Working within a cross functional team of Product Managers, UX designers and Backend Engineers to understand the requirements and scope that drive the design of technical solutions.
- Writing reusable components and associated styling.
- Writing unit and integration tests.
- Setting up and managing appropriate tooling.
- Assisting with documentation of new features, contributing to the documentation of existing ones.
- Finding and address performance issues throughout the application.
- Help identify and fix front-end bugs and issues.
- Experience with React, Redux, and Webpack:
It is very important that you are able to hit the ground running with our existing React-based UIs.
- Experience with or exposure to some other tools which exist in our projects : Stylable, TypeScript and Python (useful, but not strictly required).
- A solid surface/contextual-level understanding of “the full web stack”.
We don’t expect you to know the mechanics of a DNS SOA record, for example, but knowing the right tool to use for a given task is important, as is knowing enough to start asking helpful question.
- A good command of English: written and verbal, producing and understanding.
Communication is vital, especially as a distributed team, where most tools we use don’t communicate tone or body language.
- Training budget
- AllHands (biannual team event)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid time off
- Distributed, international team
- Flexible work
- upload you CV, and
- let us know in your cover letter what you bring to the table.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://laterpay-jobs.personio.de/job/90894
You may also be interested in these jobs below