Full Stack Engineer
JOB FUNCTION Full Stack Engineer
LOCATION Headquarters:100% remote,North America/Europe
Seeq makes data analytics software for a big market that’s often overlooked by tech companies: industrial process data. Think pharmaceutical manufacturers, wind farms, and energy companies with tons of equipment and sensors. Our software engineers tackle hard problems in streaming calculation, storage and distributed computing, and we create elegant HTML5 data visualizations with smooth interactivity.
Our company is 100% remote and proud of it. We use a variety of collaboration tools, like Zoom and Slack, which makes us feel like we’re in the same building together. We have a stacked team of kind-hearted, talented engineers that love to collaborate, teach each other new tricks, and build products that far exceed our customers’ expectations.
Our technology stack is largely Java / JVM languages on the backend and TypeScript / Angular on the frontend. The core of our product is a full-featured calculation engine that can perform complex math and execute machine learning algorithms on streaming time series data.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- You love to code, and you love great software design. You know a well-written API when you see one because you’ve written many yourself.
- You are constantly finding ways to perfect your craft, be a better teammate, and come up with cool stuff.
- You’re disciplined with a high attention to detail. You evangelize unit testing, continuous integration, and elegant solutions. You are allergic to bugs and have to take care of them immediately.
- You learn things quickly. You’re usually the one suggesting new technologies and raising the bar for the whole team. You listen really well, and you know how to make your ideas be heard without turning people off.
- You’ve got a Bachelor’s, Masters or PhD in Computer Science or Engineering.
- You know Java like the back of your hand and you’ve used other JVM languages. You want to work with the tech stack we listed above, and on cloud platforms like EC2/GCE/Azure. You may be an expert at one (or more!) of these. You may or may not be Batman and/or Catwoman.
- You are up for traveling periodically to hang out with your colleagues and get some face-to-face time.
- You know how to balance life & work, and you don’t want a job that forces you to choose between them.
- You want to work with a bunch of really smart people that love working together. And you want to work for a startup with good investors and a bright future.
ABOUT SEEQ CORPORATION
Seeq is 100% remote and founded by serial entrepreneurs. Our executive team and board of directors have extensive experience with successful startup ventures in high-growth environments.
We are founded on the idea that companies need better solutions for quickly and easily getting business insight from their industrial process data. We are providing software and services that convert that data into meaningful information that the business can use to improve profitability.
We use the best modern big data technologies to bring industrial process data into the business decision process.
Our company is small, so we are serious about recruiting and retaining the best teammates. We think there are tons of benefits to working on exciting technology with a cohesive team and the flexibility to work from anywhere. Here are a few more benefits we have to offer:
- Salary plus equity incentives
- Medical benefits, plus optional Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account programs to cover additional medical expenses
- Optional life, disability, and personal accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption assistance
- Internet and mobile phone stipend
- Untracked/unlimited time off
- 401k plan (no matching contributions yet)
- Company meetup events in fun locations
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.seeq.com/about/careers#op-18609-full-stack-engineer
You may also be interested in these jobs below