Full-stack Java Developer
JOB FUNCTION Full-stack Java Developer
COMPANY Scopic Software
LOCATION Headquarters:Rutland MA,USA
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience
- Strong Java skills – Java 8 proficiency
- Expertise with Spring Core and Spring Boot
- Expertise using Hibernate or similar ORM
- Experience with JBoss experience or similar Java application server
- Proficiency working with SQL an NoSQL DBs
- Experience using React, Angular or Vue in at least one commercial application
- Ability to create and effective use RESTful APIs
- Proficiency with Maven and Git
- Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
- Hourly rate in the range $20-$30/hr depending on skills and experience.
- This is a full-time position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer or payment service.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://careers.scopicsoftware.com/
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate