Orrbitt Creative Group
Graphic Designer with PPT experience
JOB FUNCTION Graphic Designer with PPT experience
COMPANY Orrbitt Creative Group
LOCATION Headquarters:Wilmington, NC,USA
- Portfolio or case studies demonstrating work in graphic design, brand identity including logos, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Pro in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Pro in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Pro in Adobe Photoshop (customizing and manipulating photos for digital use)
- Practiced knowledge of color theory, typography, and graphic design.
- Must be in the United States and available to work between 9am – 5pm EST Monday – Friday with a phone and high-speed internet connection.
- Design-relevant degree
- The ability to focus and harness your creativity in a productive way.
- Great communicator. You love talking to people, learning about their needs, and helping them.
- Business-savvy. You understand how your design fits into the bigger business picture.
- Understand the basics of what makes good design, visual balance, composition, and content flow
- You are passionate about the current state of design. You enjoy talking about what’s going on in the world of design, why it’s happening, and where it’s going.
- Modern, Edgy design solutions
Creating custom iconography, patterns, and brand elements
- Experience working on real projects with real timelines, deliverables, expectations
- You play an instrument : )
We’re pretty open here at Orrbitt and we hold entrepreneurs and go-getters in high regard. You’re a designer. Be creative. Tell us why you would be a great fit. And don’t forget to your portfolio and website.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in these jobs below