Growth Manager, Developers
JOB FUNCTION Growth Manager, Developers
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, CA,CA
In the first week you will:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Begin to understand Toptal’s approach to the growth of our verticals.
In the first month you will:
- Be an expert in Toptal’s approach to the growth of our verticals.
- Contribute new ideas for driving revenue growth with well-reasoned hypotheses.
- Start to execute on projects with measurable results.
- Understand Toptal’s data structure and begin conducting analytical research of key business metrics.
In the first three months you will:
- Fully understand and be the leader of the key cross-functional Developer vertical growth initiatives.
- Own the growth strategy for your business vertical and be evaluated against the produced results.
In the first six months you will:
- Continue to rapidly ideate, prioritize, and execute new ideas and growth strategies.
In the first year you will:
- Be the go-to cross-functional expert in the growth of the Developer vertical.
- 3-5 years of professional experience with a strong analytical background and the ability to translate analysis to action.
- Possess a software engineering background: e.g., a degree in computer science (or similar program) or 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets is a must; experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Have a self-starter attitude with initiative and drive, and you are capable of executing rapidly with limited strategic direction.
- Ability to drive growth initiatives in a variety of areas, including SEO, SEM, landing page conversion optimization, viral loops, etc.
- Motivation to rapidly learn new skills and expand your expertise in areas related to how to scale a rapidly growing company.
- Experience leading and motivating cross-functional initiatives within an organization.
- Ownership. You take responsibility for what you build and the results you produce.
- Quality. You take pride in everything you build as a reflection of yourself.
- You must be highly detail-oriented.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You must be open to receiving constructive feedback.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.toptal.com/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below