JOB FUNCTION Growth Manager
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, CA,Anywhere
Toptal is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
As a Growth Manager, you will bring creative energy and drive innovation as you manage high impact initiatives related to growing Toptal’s business. In the position, you will have the ability to quickly identify, prioritize, and execute on opportunities that drive revenue growth. You will develop a coherent marketing strategy, evaluate product improvements, and examine any other areas that could help achieve this goal.
You will own and be accountable for the growth strategy of one of Toptal’s business verticals. You will be a leader, individual contributor, and collaborative partner motivated and driving all efforts to growing the vertical. You will drive growth initiatives across a variety of areas including digital marketing, business development, operations, and more. You will be familiar with all sources of growth data and have the ability to quickly pull, integrate, and analyze data as needed to effectively evolve and inform the direction and nature of growth initiatives.
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Begin to understand Toptal’s approach to the growth of our verticals.
In the first month you will:
- Be an expert in Toptal’s approach to the growth of our verticals.
- Contribute new ideas for driving revenue growth with well-reasoned hypotheses.
- Start to execute on projects with measured results.
- Understand Toptal’s data structure and begin conducting analytical research on key business metrics.
- Learn to drive growth initiatives in a variety of areas, including SEO, SEM, landing page conversion optimization, viral loops, etc.
In the first three months you will:
- Fully understand and be the leader of the key cross-functional growth initiatives.
- Own and be measured on the vertical growth strategy and results.
In the first six months you will:
- Continue to rapidly ideate, prioritize, and execute on new ideas and growth strategies.
In the first year you will:
- Be the go-to cross-functional expert in the growth of the Design vertical.
- 3-5 years professional experience with a strong analytical background and the ability to translate analysis into action.
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets is a must; experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Self-starter attitude with initiative and drive, capable of executing rapidly with limited strategic direction.
- Motivation to rapidly learn new skills and expand your expertise in areas related to how to scale a rapidly growing company.
- Experience leading and motivating cross-functional initiatives within an organization.
- Ownership. You take responsibility for what you build.
- Quality. You take pride in everything you build as a reflection of yourself.
- You must be highly detail-oriented.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You must be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.toptal.com/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate