Growth Marketer, Voice123
JOB FUNCTION Growth Marketer, Voice123
- To drive a rigorous testing program with the aim of continuously launching, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling marketing strategies and channels.
- To develop a deep understanding of the voice over industry audience by analyzing behavioral metrics, monitoring and collating insights, and customer research.
- To develop a segment-based view of our customers and educate internal clients on customer insights.
- To manage the execution and optimization of both perpetual and seasonal campaigns.
- To develop and take ownership of promotional email campaigns that win hearts and inspire memorable user experiences. (No spam, please!).
- To aid us in the ideation and launching of new product features.
- To dig through our data and discover key insights as well as opportunities to grow our user base and revenue.
- To communicate with different business units and align the technical aspects of the design, interface, and performance of our marketing efforts;
- Keep a keen eye on the budget, determining ROI of paid strategies, and skillfully adjusting as needed.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing related positions.
- Demonstrable SQL efficiency.
- Ability to define and implement growth marketing strategies.
- Expertise in data-driven marketing.
- Experience in building and executing marketing programs for digital businesses.
- Ability to define and set up strategic tools (CRM, email marketing platform, etc.).
- Familiarity with a variety of acquisition and retention metrics.
- Knowledgeable in audience segmentation strategies and associated action plans.
- The ability to work in interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Writing skills.
- Being entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, and energetic.
- Being comfortable getting your hands dirty and implementing your own ideas.
- Being inquisitive.
- Being able to set ambitious goals and meet project deadlines.
- Being willing to bet on bold experiments with a strong ability to prioritize.
- Being adaptable to constant change.
- A learning mindset.
- Native English speaker or C1 level certification.
- Chief Growth Officer.
- Product Manager.
- Founder of your own business.
- Head of Marketing.
- Your most challenging working experience.
- Remote work.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Paid health insurance.
- Paid life insurance.
- One year of mindfulness with a Headspace account.
- Coworking space (anywhere in the world).
- Equipment (laptop; screen; keyboard; mouse or trackpad; standing desk; noise-canceling headset).
Show me the money
Our commitment to diversity
Taking action to bring about social change
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/voice123com
You may also be interested in these jobs below