JOB FUNCTION Growth Marketer
LOCATION Headquarters:Uttoxeter, GB,Uttoxeter, GB
- You’re an incredible writer. With a keen eye for detail and outstanding proficiency in English, you enjoy publishing engaging content and can craft the perfect tone-of-voice to represent a brand, then apply it consistently.
- You’re technically skilled. Whether it’s setting up complicated email workflows, generating reports from data spread across multiple sources or implementing sophisticated automation — you enjoy leveraging technology and you have the skillset to do it.
- You’re data-driven. There’s only one way you know if you’re doing a good job, and that’s from the metrics. To move the needle forward you look to run experiments. You know how to ask the right questions, run the right tests, and get to actionable conclusions. You’re comfortable both defining KPIs and being accountable for them.
- Developing, maintaining and internally communicating buyer personas.
- Creating, publishing and promoting engaging and educational blog posts to establish the brand as a thought leader.
- Designing, testing and optimising email campaigns using marketing automation software.
- Developing a social media strategy to increase brand awareness and engagement.
- Working closely with the sales team and designers to deliver sales collateral including presentation decks and other material.
- Experimenting with webinars and events, both live and pre-recorded.
- Creating reports and dashboards that provide us with the insights we need to make smart decisions.
- The opportunity to grow with the company and be part of a highly talented team where all voices are valued.
- A culture of autonomy, trust and leadership at all levels.
- A generous holiday allowance.
- The ability to work on-site, partially remote or fully remote. Fully remote candidates should be able to work during our core hours of 10:00 – 16:00, GMT.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary with share options, depending on experience.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://attractions.io