Bevy Labs, Inc
Growth Marketing Engineer
JOB FUNCTION Growth Marketing Engineer
COMPANY Bevy Labs, Inc
LOCATION Headquarters:Palo Alto, California,North or South America
- Optimize and maintain customer facing website and all related components (chat bot, blog, events, forms, etc…)
- Leverage all channels including but not limited to inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, paid digital acquisition programs (PPC, paid social), content marketing and SEO to hack user growth (inbound leads and free trials).
- Work with the Growth Marketing to bring creative ideas and solutions to grow KPIs.
- A/B test these ideas. Analyze the data and user feedback on those tests.
- Exchange ideas, data, and feedback with other departments to make the product more user-centric.
- Drive traffic to website, landing pages, social media and applications.
- Apply Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) principles and hacks to increase user growth.
- Integrate multiple data sources to create a 360-degree view of user and prospect funnel.
- Prioritize constant improvement by testing data-driven hypotheses across all channels: web, email, ads, content, social, community, product, etc.
- Participate in software design and implementation discussions, code reviews, product planning, as needed.
- Take initiative with anything that comes your way
Your work qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years in a similar position, with a demonstrated track record of success in testing hypotheses, and synthesizing facts and insights into concrete, actionable strategies
- Technical background and know-how in integration, analytics and testing, and implementing insights driven tactics that effectively drive customer acquisition numbers
- Database skills and experience working with multiple APIs to create unique datasets.
- Google Marketing Platform (Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics etc.) EXPERT
- Paid Search & Social Media experience including- Google Ads, Bing Ads, Metatags for Social Media (e.g. Facebook Open Graph), LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Facebook Ads
- Excellent communication skills. The Bevy engineering team is fully distributed — thoughtful, proactive communication is critical.
- Experience developing with public APIs and Webhooks modern data interchange formats like JSON and XML
- Bonus points for professional experience with Python and Django
- Successful experience with working in distributed team, ideally in startup environments.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.bevylabs.com/jobs/
You may also be interested in these jobs below