Growth Marketing Manager
JOB FUNCTION Growth Marketing Manager
LOCATION Headquarters:Boston, MA,North America
- Create, manage and optimize lead generation programs with focus on achieving key demand generation objectives enabling sales growth
- Own the end-to-end digital acquisition strategy to drive business impact across all organic and paid marketing channels (SEO, content, blog, social, search, display, lead nurturing).
- Own testing and optimization suite for marketing funnel.
- Build reports, measure success and extract campaign insights for continued optimization.
- Promote Appsembler as a thought leader in the software training space through high quality content marketing (blog, ebooks, webinars, white papers, case studies, videos).
- Plan and execute offline events to drive engagement with target customer segment.
- Collaborate with Sales to build best-in-class and scalable processes for lead management, including scoring, stages, hand-off processes and tracking.
- 3-5+ years in a growth marketing or demand generation role in the B2B technology space (SaaS or LMS experience is a plus).
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Hubspot), CRM (Salesforce) and analytic platforms (Google Analytics, etc).
- Experience in SEO, SEM, and paid marketing, including Google AdWords (Search, Display and YouTube) and Paid Social (LinkedIn and Facebook).
- Experience “owning” a target number tied to performance and business growth.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile startup.
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, initiative, motivation, and a track record of “get it done.”
- Work that is meaningful, impactful, and very interesting
- 100% remote
- A collaborative atmosphere with a tight-knit and supportive team
- 401K plan
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Stock options depending on experience
- Liberal vacation policy
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://appsembler.com/about/careers/
You may also be interested in these jobs below