Hotel Data Specialist
JOB FUNCTION Hotel Data Specialist
Our Hotel Data Specialists have a singular focus on efficiently getting the best hotel suites live on our site, and most importantly, with the right data. This role of helping to expand and manage our database of hotels is pivotal for Suiteness. The Hotel Data Specialist will work directly with the VP of Hotel Data and the Data Team, and will liaise with others in our company as well as with hotel partners. This is an immediate-start full-time position with benefits. Suiteness is a remote-first company headquartered in Oakland, CA so this position has the flexibility to be done remotely.
- Support the onboarding of hotel partners: create new hotel and suite profiles, track the onboarding process steps, coordinate and email with hotels, guide hotels through the onboarding process, and work through the direct integration process.
- Maintain our suite database: preserve the integrity of our data and content by making changes where needed to ensure we have the most accurate data possible.
- Call hotels to gather data on unique suite inventory: reach out to hotels and be persistent in working with them to gather accurate data on unique suites.
- Support new market launches: as our company rapidly expands, help create new hotel content including data input for market launches.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A 4-year degree
- A minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Top-notch organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Experience in and affinity for data input
- Ability to balance accuracy and precision with efficiency and timeliness
- A self-starter mentality, is reliable, and can take ownership and run with their projects
- Ability to quickly adapt to constant changes in a startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to and ability to quickly become proficient in new online productivity tools (e.g. Basecamp, Salesforce, Gmail, Google Drive, Airtable, Slack, etc.)
- Passion for accurate data, hotels, and technology
- Excellent phone skills and doesn’t mind spending time talking to hotels to get to the bottom of things
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- Eligibility to work in the US
- Experience working for a tech startup
- Experience working with hotels
- US time zone (we are West Coast based)
- Medical, vision, dental, plus additional perks and benefits
- Work computer with webcam will be provided
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.suiteness.com/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate