JOB FUNCTION HR Manager
COMPANY ReCharge Payments
LOCATION Headquarters:Los Angeles, CA,North America
- Reporting to the CEO, this role will primarily be responsible for developing the strategic direction for People Ops, and implement the functional steps to achieve our goals.
- Develop People Operations processes and policies with simple solutions. Implement company-wide programs for performance management, promotion, and compensation.
- Work on initiatives for diversity, conflict resolution and employee relations.
- Troubleshoot issues and serve as the escalation point for all things People.
- Build out remote-first culture initiatives to create an amazing culture with engaged employees.
- Work with third parties including legal, accounting, benefits providers, etc.
- Serve as primary HRBP, enabling managers to be successful and provide support as necessary.
- Work with People Ops and leadership to establish entities or co-employers in new countries as we scale. Coordinate contracts and benefit programs for each entity. Manage co-employer relationships and act as the main point of contact. Partner with legal counsel on international employment and contractual requirements.
- Understand HR reporting and analytics functions to support effective decision making and business needs.
- Oversee all off-boarding tasks and provide assistance when needed.
- Prior HRBP / HR Generalist experience in a dynamic technology focused company
- Clear understanding of Human Resources HR, employment laws in the US, Canada and other countries as necessary
- Experience implementing programs including performance reviews, various types of training and career planning
- Clear understanding of on-boarding, internal transfers, learning & development, etc
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; collaborative work style; team player with low-ego
- Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities
- Strong team player who can jump in and support the team on a variety of topics and tasks
- Enthusiasm for and broad experience with software tools and proven experience learning quickly
- Desire to work for a fast moving startup where priorities shift rapidly; roll-up your sleeves, can-do attitude
- Culture warrior, share our values, and experience executing culture focused initiatives
- Ability to work in a fast paced remote environment with strong attention to detail
- BA/BS, PHR/SPHR preferred
- Experience building out HR processes, policies and systems globally in a high growth tech company of 100-500 employees with multiple international locations.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://boards.greenhouse.io/recharge/jobs/4092714002
You may also be interested in these jobs below