JOB FUNCTION https://tyk.io/
LOCATION Headquarters:Vaduz, Liechtenstein,Vaduz, Liechtenstein
- Develop modular code and reusable components for the NEX exchange matching engine, settlement layer, and APIs.
- Document your work thoroughly so that others can work with and build upon it.
- Engage in test-driven development practices.
- Work asynchronously with a fully remote team
- 1+ years experience working with Elixir.
- Experience with Phoenix 1.3 and ExUnit testing.
- Extensive knowledge of Git.
- Experience with other functional programming languages such as OCaml or Haskell.
- Experience working in remote teams.
- A history of contributing to open source software.
- Experience working with OTP, Ecto, and Plug.
- Familiarity with Elixir typespecs.
- Experience managing cloud provider services (e.g., AWS GCP)
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in these jobs below