JOB FUNCTION https://x-team.com/join/
LOCATION Headquarters:London, UK,London, UK
- University Single Sign On — make it easier for users at our 60+ institutional customers to log in to Overleaf
- New releases of our on premise editions — anyone can install our open source Community Edition, and many labs and companies install our commercially supported Server Pro edition
- Improve our B2C conversion metrics and monitoring — a more data-heavy project focused on web analytics
- We will aim to update you on the status of your application within 14 days from when we receive it.
- We’ll follow up by email (or sometimes schedule a phone call) with any questions we have about your application, usually around logistics, your ambitions and your expectations about the role.
- We’ll schedule a more in-depth interview, which is typically two hours long. The first hour is discussion, and the second hour is technical. For the technical, you’ll have the option of either completing a homework assignment, which requires about one hour of your time before the interview, or solving a problem in the interview, if you prefer. The problems are practical in nature (no fizz-buzz or reversing linked lists), and you can use Google, man pages, etc., and ask us questions.
- We’ll make an offer. We usually interview in batches, so there may be a short delay while we interview other candidates, but we will try to keep you informed throughout the process.
- have a minimum of 2–3 years of relevant experience (we aren’t taking on more new graduates at the moment).
- will work for us full time (or nearly full time).
- will usually be available in our core hours, 2pm–5pm UK time.
- Remote and flexible working.
- Salary £40k–£75k per year depending on experience.
- You would join a small, dedicated and growing team.
- We’re substantially (around 80%) open source, so your work will often be on open source code.
- We’re backed by Bethnal Green Ventures (https://bethnalgreenventures.com/) and Digital Science (https://www.digital-science.com/), through which we’re part of a wider community of startups in science, health and ed-tech.
- Our London office is shared with several other Digital Science companies, so there’s lots of interesting people to meet, and clubs and sports activities outside of work.
- We get everyone together in London for team meetings several times a year for valuable face-to-face time.
- You can pick your own equipment. MacBook Pro? Lenovo ThinkPad? Notebook and pen? However you like to work, we’ll provide what you need.
- We provide a training budget; many of our developers choose to attend relevant industry conferences or buy training materials.
- We run a biweekly internal seminar series (show and tell) with short talks from staff about their work or personal projects, new technologies and techniques.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.overleaf.com
You may also be interested in these jobs below