Inside Sales Representative
JOB FUNCTION Inside Sales Representative
COMPANY Juni Learning
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, California,USA
- Own a robust sales pipeline to meet weekly and monthly sales targets, from first contact through registration.
- Call and email prospective customers to understand their needs, schedule trial classes, provide feedback and course recommendations, and close opportunities with new students.
- Serve as a counselor and trusted expert in the field who partners with parents and students to help them succeed.
- Work with multiple teams to hit company-wide goals for growth, including working with Marketing to improve the inbound leads funnel (e.g. education and email campaigns) and with Product to incorporate customer feedback.
- 2+ years experience in a sales / client services role (phone and email outreach) working with SaaS, education, or consumer products.
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Finance, Business,Computer Science, or a related field
- Focused on hitting weekly and monthly targets with a demonstrated track record.
- Strong ethical and honest approach – recommend the best course of action for parents and students, even if it means they aren’t the right fit for our program.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; organized and detail-oriented.
- Self-driven to manage your own work and results with high standards.
- Openness to change, and quick to adapt to new systems.
- Interest in learning programming or previous programming experience a plus.
- Located in Pacific or Central Time
- Work authorization in the US
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://junilearning.com/team.html
You may also be interested in these jobs below