Inside Sales Representative
JOB FUNCTION Inside Sales Representative
COMPANY Juni Learning
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, California,USA
Are you passionate about inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders? Juni Learning is bringing the best computer science instruction to every student’s screen. We are a Y Combinator-backed startup, founded by two Stanford alums and ex-Googlers. We are hiring Inside Sales Representatives to help us reach more students and families worldwide.
We’re looking for amazing folks who can work across functions including Inside Sales and Account Management and are excited about our mission. You will report directly to the CEO and collaborate on company-wide targets with the co-founders and the rest of the team.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Own a robust sales pipeline to meet weekly and monthly sales targets, from first contact through registration.
- Call and email prospective customers to understand their needs, schedule trial classes, provide feedback and course recommendations, and close opportunities with new students.
- Serve as a counselor and trusted expert in the field who partners with parents and students to help them succeed.
- Work with multiple teams to hit company-wide goals for growth, including working with Marketing to improve the inbound leads funnel (e.g. education and email campaigns) and with Product to incorporate customer feedback.
- 2+ years experience in a sales / client services role (phone and email outreach) working with SaaS, education, or consumer products.
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Finance, Business,Computer Science, or a related field
- Focused on hitting weekly and monthly targets with a demonstrated track record.
- Strong ethical and honest approach – recommend the best course of action for parents and students, even if it means they aren’t the right fit for our program.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; organized and detail-oriented.
- Self-driven to manage your own work and results with high standards.
- Openness to change, and quick to adapt to new systems.
- Interest in learning programming or previous programming experience a plus.
- Located in Pacific or Central Time
- Work authorization in the US
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://junilearning.com/team.html
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate