IT and Data Security Manager
JOB FUNCTION IT and Data Security Manager
COMPANY DockYard, Inc.
LOCATION Headquarters:Boston, MA,USA
WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE DO
- Manage all technical assets including laptops, peripherals, and other DockYard-owned equipment in remote company environment.
- Administer and troubleshoot security solutions.
- Recommend security enhancements to senior leadership.
- Develop and support organizational Data security policies, standards, best practices, preventative measures, and disaster recovery plans.
- Stay current on cybersecurity measures to ensure DockYard’s cybersecurity policy is relevant and current.
- Provide regular training to new hires and current employees regarding data security and cybersecurity.
- Organize and prepare new hire credentials including email and software permissions for DockYard disciplines.
- Contact regular audits to ensure Data security compliance.
- Suspend credentials for existing employees (if necessary).
- Build internal library of technical documentation, policies, procedures, and manuals.
- Some travel and off hour support may be required.
- 3+ years of IT and/or Network administration experience.
- 3+ years of information security and/or cyber security experience.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery in iOS hardware environment.
- Familiarity with Jamf and other virus/malware protection for Apple OS hardware
- Proven knowledge of Data security and cybersecurity practices (e.g. NIST and/or ISO/IEC 27001:2013)
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- High initiative and ability to work independently.
- Strong team player.
NICE TO HAVES
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Programming, IT or related field or equivalent.
- Working in an agency environment.
- Professional System Administrator certifications.
- Experience working in a remote team.
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK HERE
- 100% Remote workforce
- 100% DockYard paid medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D starting Day 1
- 401(k) offered through Vanguard
- Substantial paid time off
- Conference & Laptop stipend
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://dockyard.com/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below