- Collaborate with our team in every stage of a product’s lifecycle; from planning to delivery
- Create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
- Confidently communicate daily with clients to understand and deliver technical requirements
- Manage your own workflow to meet the deadlines which you will have set with your team to ensure success
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
- Database skills – You understand the use cases for relational and non-relational data, you’ve implemented code against several different database platforms.
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the agile software development process
- Excited by ambiguity and rapid changes common in early-stage product development
- Available for 6 hours overlap with EST time zone.
- Competitive Vacation Package
- Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
- Flexible Family Leave
- Clevertech Gives Back Program
- Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
- Clevertech Swag
- Strong Clevertech Community
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.clevertech.biz/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below