LOCATION Headquarters:Harrisonburg, VA,North/South America or Europe
- 3+ years of experience delivering high quality, robust applications.
- Courage and composure to find elegant solutions to problems with which you have no previous experience or examples.
- Operations-minded; showing aptitude preventing problems before they’re deployed and master-level skill debugging and solving problems that only show up in production.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. Use your expertise, communication skills, and influence to make everyone on your team achieve even better results.
- Ownership mentality. We don’t hire people who just need a job. We hire people vested in the long-term performance and financial success of BidWrangler.
- An ideal candidate needs to be comfortable working across the entire stack from the browser to AWS/Ruby on Rails backend.
- Work remotely from any place you want.
- Competitive salary and holidays package.
- Very relaxed and family-like atmosphere.
- Be part of small team where your contributions makes a real difference.
- Fun trips to our headquarters in Virginia, USA.
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualified candidates will be contacted and scheduled for a virtual interview
- Upon a successful first interview we will request the completion of a short coding assignment
- Secondary interviews may be scheduled
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.bidwrangler.com/join-our-team
You may also be interested in these jobs below