Junior Client Executive
JOB FUNCTION Junior Client Executive
COMPANY Tutuka Software
Job Description – Junior Client Executive (Singapore)
As a remote Junior Client Executive at Tutuka Software you will be responsible for providing excellent service to clients in Singapore and the wider South East Asia and working with the larger Tutuka team that works across 10 countries. We already have a team of amazing client executives at Tutuka who work either remotely or out of our Johannesburg, Bangkok or Dubai offices, and now we need you!
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, disciplined and dedicated and keen to work in the world of technology and payments.
The role will entail:
- Working remotely out of Singapore
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through face to face meetings, telephone, Skype/ Zoom and email communication
- Working with our global partners such as MasterCard, banks and other payment companies
- Working at different levels in the customer’s organization to delight our customer’s and grow our business with them
- Communicating and representing the client’s interests to the Tutuka team
- Setting up of new card programs using Tutuka’s systems
- Assisting our support team by training them on the specific needs of your customers
- And much more that we will train you on
- Provide technical and business support for customers
- Address all product-related queries on time
- Train customers to use products effectively
- Provide developers with customer’s feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Report on product performance
- Identify solutions to reduce costs
- Analyse customer’s needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Work with the new business team to identify new business opportunities and increase sales
Technical/ Professional Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in business English
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to payment systems and software development would be useful
- An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timelysolutions
Lots of space to challenge yourself:
- Learning about how the payments industry works
- Working with global clients and partners
- Working with dynamic software that is flexible and can be adapted to the need of any client
- Helping to grow our technology by understanding your customer’s needs, and conveying that into tangible applications
What’s in it for you:
- Working at the cutting edge of payment innovation
- International and regional travel
- International exposure and experience
- Flexibility of working remotely
- Are you smart?
- Do you get stuff done?
- Can you put your customers’ needs first?
- Do you work well on your own?
- Do you have some knowledge of the payments industry?
- Are you able to communicate in both English and Mandarin?
- Are you good at multitasking and have crisis management skills?
- Have you worked remotely before?
Beyond that we are looking for client executives:
- Who are enthusiastic and passionate about providing excellent service to customers
- Who care about the needs of their customers
- Who are interested in the payments or IT industry
- Who are willing to learn and go the extra mile by planning and thinking ahead
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate