Fit Small Business
Junior Writer for Credit Card & Bank Accounts – (Remote Friendly)
JOB FUNCTION Junior Writer for Credit Card & Bank Accounts – (Remote Friendly)
COMPANY Fit Small Business
LOCATION Headquarters:New York, NY,New York, NY
Your Job in a nutshell: The Junior Writer covering business credit cards and bank accounts will be an integral part of building the most comprehensive small business finance portal on the internet.
This position includes:
- Writing in-depth comparison articles of deposit accounts and credit cards.
- Researching and writing articles about employee spending, travel policies, etc.
- Building up expert sources for interviews and engagement to enrich our content
- Updating account & product information.
- Providing detailed responses to reader questions.
- Developing infographics and visuals to support written content.
- Building online tools like calculators and document templates.
Our mission: To deliver the best answers to people’s questions.
Does this sound like you?
Qualifications for success:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- You are a great researcher and writer.
- You are high energy, and passionate about helping small businesses.
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment, where things change quickly.
- You have a strong work ethic.
Tools We Use:
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Quality health insurance (subsidized by FSB)
- Traditional & Roth 401K plans with matching from first day
- Vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
- Perks and discounts via our PEO
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- A chance to learn with and from interesting and enthusiastic colleagues
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://fitsmallbusiness.com/were-hiring/
You may also be interested in these jobs below