Laravel Jedi with AWS experience
JOB FUNCTION Laravel Jedi with AWS experience
COMPANY Award Force
LOCATION Headquarters:Remote,Australia, Asia-Pacific
- Located in a Asia Pacific time zone / You’re located anywhere in Australia, New Zealand or +/- 2 hours within the AET timezone
- 5+ years commercial experience in a software engineering / development role.
- Have worked with Laravel on commercial projects.
- Finesse – attention-to-detail, robust code and pixel perfection. You will be expected to carefully implement complex requirements with a focus on solid architecture, security, and performance.
- Passion – for the internet, open-source, computing, devices, gaming and Star Wars. You’re keen to push the envelope and develop elegant solutions, continuously improving your skills and projects that you work on.
- English fluency is a must.
Experience and capabilities
- Software engineering and architecture skills in PHP and importantly, Laravel
- Experience with AWS services: S3, EC2, RDS (MySQL) & Cloudfront
- Experience writing unit, integrated and acceptance tests
- Implemented UI’s with clean, semantic HTML5, CSS3, SASS, grid frameworks and responsive web design
- Linux hosting environment, and shell command line familiarity
- Used to Git, collaborating with other developers and working with other people’s’ code
What we offer
- Full-time permanent role, based remotely
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Friendly, sociable, responsible team
- Cutting edge, fun and varied engineering requirements
- A supportive and experienced senior team
- An emphasis on collaboration, continuous improvement and skill development
- We’re ready to go when you are, the sooner the better
- We’ll make sure you’re set up with the equipment you need
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.awardforce.com/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below