Lead Android Engineer
JOB FUNCTION Lead Android Engineer
- Help to define new features with the team.
- Work closely with designers and engineers to quickly prototype new features and APIs.
- Implement features, frameworks, and fixes in an Android development environment.
- Work with our beta testing team and analytics to drive feature implementation and rapidly iterate.
- 3+ Years of Android development.
- Strong understanding of Android and Java (Kotlin is a huge plus).
- You’ve shipped, maintained, and iterated on Android applications currently available on the Google Play Store.
- Experience using common design patterns.
- A focus on mobile UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
- Experienced a full product lifecycle from design to release.
- Comfortable writing unit tests and architecting testable code.
- Experience collaborating with remote teams.
- ** U.S. applicants only please. **
- Experience with camera/imaging applications and frameworks
- Experience with Kotlin is a huge plus as that’s what we write our apps in.
- Track record of pursuing self-directed or open source side projects.
- Generalist engineer experience. Experience building web services, and building or extending web APIs.
- An interest in machine learning, machine vision, and augmented reality.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.shopmoment.com/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below