JOB FUNCTION Lead Recruiter
LOCATION Headquarters:Remote, USA,Remote, USA
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We’re a team, built on trust.
- We’re proud to be remote.
- We’re in control of our own destiny.
- TaxJar’s remote-only team of 50 people is growing fast. Our team has an immediate full-time opening for an enthusiastic and experienced recruiter who wants to make a difference on a growing, experienced team of entrepreneurs.
- Manage and drive full-lifecycle recruitment process by working cross-functionally with all hiring teams to define appropriate roles, manage logistics and screen candidates.
- Recruit for all departments within TaxJar. This includes our technical development team, marketing, customer service, and our tax filing team.
- Partner with leadership and all of our hiring managers to understand the business needs and develop our ideal candidate profiles.
- Deeply understand and identify with our company culture and source candidates who share TaxJar’s values and work ethic.
- Work side-by side our Head of Employee Experience to ensure all candidates and new hires have the best experience possible (we want those, even who aren’t offered a position to have a positive experience interacting with TaxJar).
- You’ll seamlessly transition successful candidates into the Employee Experience onboarding process and into the candidates designated role.
- Determine appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions.
- Develop a proactive outreach and sourcing program to identify and attract talent for key roles.
- Define our recruitment process and efforts for the long-term success of the team and build the recruiting team out as the business grows.
- At least 2+ years experience as a recruiter, experienced in hiring for both technical and non-technical roles
- You’re a people person and have incredibly strong interpersonal skills
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for technical roles
- A STRONG passion for remote work and the ability to see that in others
- Experience in sourcing for passive candidates through multiple channels
- You excel in cross-team communication
- You’re curious and always look for new and inventive ways to source candidates
- Experience using metrics and analytics to influence recruiting process
- Experience proactively managing activity in an ATS (we currently use Workable)
- Exceptional time management, resource management and planning skills
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy (we’ll actually pay you $500 a year to take time off!)
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Brand new Macbook computer
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.taxjar.com/jobs/
You may also be interested in these jobs below