Legal Operations Wrangler
JOB FUNCTION Legal Operations Wrangler
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, CA,Remote
- Have experience as an in-house stock admin or paralegal in a lean, fast-growing, fast-paced software, internet, or creative startup, large private company or at an investment fund.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills, including outstanding verbal and written skills in English.
- Possess an agile and curious mind. You’re not afraid to ask questions or admit when you are wrong.
- Have a healthy sense of humor, and an abiding spirit of idealism about your chosen profession.
- Have a passion for elegant, simple, automated solutions that keep operations running smoothly, and an ability to see opportunities for process improvement and the initiative to move forward with action.
- Thrive in a tech-centered, developer-focused environment, and are adept at collaborating with engineers and understanding technical and product details.
- Love a dynamic, fast-growing environment.
- Prefer operating very independently, and are highly motivated to learn new things and improve your skills, and enjoy juggling an array of tasks.
- Are collaborative, and enjoy working with teams such as Engineering, Marketing, and Finance.
- Excel at understanding complex topics and explaining them to others in clear, concise, terms.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://automattic.com/work-with-us/
You may also be interested in these jobs below