JOB FUNCTION Litmus
LOCATION Headquarters:Cambridge, MA,North America
- experience with overseeing third-party network penetration testing and intrusion detection
- an aptitude for understanding complex security issues
- knowledge of common security problems
- experience with managing information security for multiple platforms from desktop to production use
- an interest in being involved at securing all levels of an environment
- a solid understanding of security as risk management
- some familiarity with programming languages
- experience with the Amazon Web Services platform
- enjoy taking things apart to see how they work
- be skilled at analyzing components of an infrastructure
- have a solid grasp of networking and encryption
- have a natural eye for bugs and security weaknesses
- reject the idea of security as an obstacle and enjoy working with other teams
- have knowledge of best-practice approaches to attack mitigation
- be familiar with systems automation tools, such as Chef or Puppet
- know how to write Inspec policies
- have experience with platform automation tools like Terraform
- contribute to maintaining corporate security policies
- ensure compliance with data privacy policies in our production access policies
- be responsible for overseeing security audits, reviews and penetration testing
- investigate security incidents
- build and deploy tools to test, monitor and enforce security policy
- contribute to securing our production environments, including our AWS security groups, IAM policies, etc
- Assist IT with firewall management and implementation of corporate security policies
- champion security objectives and priorities across the organization
- We offer everything you’d expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we’ve been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in these jobs below