Lugg Support Asssociate
JOB FUNCTION Lugg Support Asssociate
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco,USA
- Provide email, phone, Chat and SMS support to Customers, Luggers & Retailers.
- Achieve world-class customer satisfaction ratings
- Perform real-time analysis and problem-solving of orders to provide optimal solutions for Lugg stakeholders
- Operate in a highly autonomous environment which empowers you to make decisions- Contribute to high impact projects
- Strategically think about operational improvements and efficiencies
- Strong communication/writing skills.
- At least 1 year of professional work experience
- A friendly and customer service oriented demeanor
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment and problem-solving quick on your feet.
- A drive to consistently deliver results and exceed expectations.
- The ability to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday (all required) with shifts ending as late as 11 pm. Sample schedule: Wednesday-Sunday, 2-10PM
- Ability to learn web-based applications (Intercom.com, Stripe, Lugg Admin).
- A hunger to learn- Moving & Delivery industry or hospitality experience is a plus- Proven history of customer support (preferred)
- Be part of a fast-growing software company
- Room to grow as the department grows
- Work remotely, in the comfort of your home
- Competitive time off and benefits policy
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in these jobs below