Marketing Assistant – East Coast North America, UK or Europe (100% Remote)
JOB FUNCTION Marketing Assistant – East Coast North America, UK or Europe (100% Remote)
LOCATION Headquarters:100% Remote-First,100% Remote-First
At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We are a ~30 person remote team that is profitable and building a product our customers love.
We are hiring a full-time marketing assistant to join our growing marketing team to help streamline our logistics and own recurring administrative and promotional tasks.
You are a detail-oriented, autonomous, and organized person who enjoys getting things done. You should be a task-oriented person who is good at creating processes, checklists and able to make sure responsibilities are completed on time.
You have an exceptional ability to communicate clearly and distill conversations into action items which you will then take responsibility to accomplish. You will report to the Director of Marketing and work with various team members on improving the efficiency and pace of our ongoing marketing operations.
Typical activities include …
- Responding to customer requests by email and social media
- Handle logistics around organizing/attending online or offline events
- Reaching out to customers to organize interviews or meet-ups
- Handle the publication process (not production) of podcast episodes, blog posts, videos, and social media postings
- Assisting team members with day to day marketing tasks
- Creating or updating website posts and pages
- Creating or updating reports on budgets, spend, and website traffic.
- Exceptional eye for detail and organization
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to work to deadlines effectively
- Able to travel to events and conferences should it be required
- Experience of working in a similar role in a software company
- Comfortable preparing, publishing, and distributing digital marketing materials
- Skilled at working with, or able to quickly learn, digital tools like Hubspot, Mailchimp, Google docs, Asana, and similar.
- Must be based in Europe, the UK, or the East Coast of the US or Canada
- Experience of working directly within a marketing or design team
- Basic experience of HTML
- Experience conducting surveys and reporting on them
Why work with us …?
- Our story and team retreat video!
- Stellar team reviews on Glassdoor
- Work remotely and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Enjoy face-to-face time with the whole team on all-expense paid retreats 2x year.
- Experience building a truly successful SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact
- Above market salary
- Excellent medical & dental coverage, including 99% paid premiums and HSA option (**US residents)
- Matching 401k (**US residents)
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://jobs.lever.co/close.io/
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate