JOB FUNCTION Marketing Associate
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco,USA
Inside.com is a network of email newsletters. We publish high quality roundups that curate, summarize, and analyze all of the most important news in many different verticals and industries. Some examples are cybersecurity, electric vehicles, virtual and augmented reality, artificial intelligence, drones, and more.
Over the past 24 months, we’ve grown from 500 newsletter subscriptions to 750,000 subscriptions, and from zero revenue to $1 million/year in revenue, and we’re just getting started. Your job will be to help us grow this business.
We’re looking for someone to help with several key pieces of our digital marketing efforts:
- Grow our audiences. You’ll drive our organic social media activity, as well as paid marketing programs aimed at growing our audiences and increasing our footprint.
- Drive leads. Our sales team works with lots of brands to advertise in our newsletters, and you’ll be running targeted ad campaigns to bring new people into the conversation who are interested in running these ads.
- Client success. We leverage social platforms and sometimes paid media to give added exposure to any brands that are running ads on our platform.
Here are some key requirements:
- Hustle. You need to be able to track down busy people and get them to talk to you. This requires creative communication, research, and hustle.
- Persistence. We mentioned this above, but it bears reiteration. You might need to email someone 6 times before you catch their attention. We need someone willing to push hard.
- Communication. This is a growth position, not an editorial position, but we are an editorial-driven company and everybody needs to be able to write and communicate well.
- Curiosity. To excel in this role, you need to be able to build a deep understanding of each of the verticals we publish in. That means knowing the events, companies, products, and most importantly, people, in each of these verticals and having your finger to the pulse of any changes or developments. You also need to be a news junkie.
- Digital marketing on Facebook and Twitter (you must have at least one year experience spending at least $10K/mo. on digital marketing.
- Deep understanding of the latest tools (custom audiences, lead-gen pages, etc.)
Apply here: http://jobs.inside.com/p/3a515515294a-marketing-associate
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via http://jobs.inside.com/p/3a515515294a-marketing-associate
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate