JOB FUNCTION Marketing Associate
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco,USA
- Grow our audiences. You’ll drive our organic social media activity, as well as paid marketing programs aimed at growing our audiences and increasing our footprint.
- Drive leads. Our sales team works with lots of brands to advertise in our newsletters, and you’ll be running targeted ad campaigns to bring new people into the conversation who are interested in running these ads.
- Client success. We leverage social platforms and sometimes paid media to give added exposure to any brands that are running ads on our platform.
- Hustle. You need to be able to track down busy people and get them to talk to you. This requires creative communication, research, and hustle.
- Persistence. We mentioned this above, but it bears reiteration. You might need to email someone 6 times before you catch their attention. We need someone willing to push hard.
- Communication. This is a growth position, not an editorial position, but we are an editorial-driven company and everybody needs to be able to write and communicate well.
- Curiosity. To excel in this role, you need to be able to build a deep understanding of each of the verticals we publish in. That means knowing the events, companies, products, and most importantly, people, in each of these verticals and having your finger to the pulse of any changes or developments. You also need to be a news junkie.
- Digital marketing on Facebook and Twitter (you must have at least one year experience spending at least $10K/mo. on digital marketing.
- Deep understanding of the latest tools (custom audiences, lead-gen pages, etc.)
Apply here: http://jobs.inside.com/p/3a515515294a-marketing-associate
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via http://jobs.inside.com/p/3a515515294a-marketing-associate
You may also be interested in these jobs below