JOB FUNCTION Marketing Director
COMPANY Host Compliance
LOCATION Headquarters:Seattle, Washington,Seattle, Washington
Marketing Director – Host Compliance
Location: Flexibility to work from regional home office. (must reside within US or Canada)
About the Position
- Development and implementation of the overall marketing strategy for new and existing products and regions
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Define and implement a productive content management strategy providing strong thought leadership and leading tools
- Align messaging across departments and tools
- Help maintain and further establish Host Compliance as the global leader
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team driving actions across all channels and
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment, consumer trends and market share
- Waterfall planning
- Oversee staff operations using best-inclass toolset in close partnership with Chief Commercial Officer and SDR Lead.
- Direct, plan and oversee the marketing strategies of the organization’s products and services.
- Subject matter expert to leadership on issues relating to effective marketing.
- Collaborate with Customer Service to drive alignment and development of customer content such as video testimonials to be used in communications. This is a high influence role.
- Create and optimize content roadmap by buyer persona. Organize and potential re-use existing content.
- Identify and lead potential marketing techniques improvements to better customer experience
- Develop and manage SLAs across team and partners where we are dependent to ensure campaign success
- Drive opportunity creation and revenue growth leveraging multi channel marketing activities such as conferences, roadshows, town halls, speaking events, webinars, email nurture, etc.
- Lead a team of 2x SDRs and 1x SDR Lead to ensure campaigns run effectively
- Play a broader leadership role on the Strategy Team to ensure the full team is successful.
- Manage and develop advertising budget and investment prioritization across team.
- You need to be extremely adept at following workflows and processes for A/B testing and welcome change while offering feedback as we work to improve for optimal success.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM).
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- 1+ years previous Marketing Director experience
- 1+ years experience with Salesforce.com
- 1+ years experience with Marketo.com
- 1+ years sales experience at a SaaS or Enterprise Software company
- Customer obsessed, data driven and results focused
- Understanding of big data management and advanced analytics with ability to apply use cases in a marketing context.
- Proficient in campaign automation mechanisms including in-product, emails, landing pages, forms, segmentation
- Stellar computer computer and internet skills
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Engaging verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in leading a team and ability to train, motivate and coach
Bonus Points for
- Local government experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma (Sales or Marketing preferred, also accepting part-time students in similar programs)
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://host-compliance-llc.breezy.hr/