Marketing Project Manager
JOB FUNCTION Marketing Project Manager
- Size up projects with a keen eye, determine requirements and prepare realistic budget estimates that set each endeavor up for success
- Our campaigns will be in your capable hands. You’ll manage the execution of campaign collateral including print, digital, and email.
- Work on landing page creation, testing, and optimization so our site is always at its very best
- Masterfully coordinate with internal teams and third party vendors on projects that involve design, copy, photography, video and more.
- Break up each project into doable action items, set a schedule, and assign tasks to internal team members (while staying mindful of their workload)
- Tick tock, you’ve always got one eye on the clock, making sure projects are delivered on time, within scope, and on budget
- Create and continually update comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Keep the marketing department running smoothly, managing daily tasks and always noting areas in need of improvement
- Help out with promotional event organizing and maintain a calendar of all our key dates throughout the year.
- This isn’t your first rodeo. You have proven experience as a Project Coordinator, Marketing Manager, or in a similar role.
- Pro-active, you know how to work autonomously and manage your own schedule (as well as others!)
- Reading, writing and communicating effectively are your strong suits
- You know your way around Content Management Systems, Design Software, and basic HTML/CSS and you’re no stranger to SEO and Google Analytics
- Your organizational skills are on point, and your ability to interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans is unparalleled.
- You’re the owner of a strong analytical mind with an ambitious, goal-oriented attitude
- A superb ability to carry a project through from concept to delivery (and with excellent results!)
- You don’t sweat a tight deadline — your resourceful nature means you’ve got a plan for executing even the toughest of timelines
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://packlane.breezy.hr/
You may also be interested in these jobs below