JOB FUNCTION Product Analyst
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, CA,CA
In the first week you will:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Work with other product managers to establish a modus operandi.
- Independently study and learn the Toptal platform and product suite.
In the first month you will:
- Work with our Product Managers to understand their KPIs, reports, and dashboards.
- Start working with our Analytics team to learn our infrastructure and familiarize yourself with their tools and processes.
In the first three months you will:
- Develop key success metrics critical for evaluating product success from a business and user perspective.
- Have a solid understanding of how the Toptal platform works.
- Start working with Product Manager to gather data insights and support them in their decision making process.
- Help Product Managers to monitor and measure the success of our initiatives against company goals.
In the first six months you will:
- Have full ownership over Product Analytics.
- Have prototyped and built dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables, and presentations.
- Research product opportunities based on inputs from Product Managers and help identify features that will create a better user experience and make significant impact to the business.
In the first year you will:
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders and tell compelling, concise stories with data.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Data Sciences.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in product or data analytics.
- Experience with articulating product questions, pulling data from datasets (SQL) and using statistics to make decisions.
- Proficiency with SQL (advanced).
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as R or Python.
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation.
- Distinctive problem solving skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Experience telling stories with data to both technical and non-technical audiences and creating clear and compelling visualizations to convey complex data.
- Mature and persuasive interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders who may have competing interests.
- Experience synthesizing complex data into actionable goals.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.toptal.com/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below