Product Engineering Lead
JOB FUNCTION Product Engineering Lead
LOCATION Headquarters:Remote,North America or Canada
Clevertech is a leading consultancy that is on a mission to build transformational digital solutions for the world’s most innovative organizations. Enterprise companies turn to Clevertech to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. By partnering with Clevertech these companies are propelling forward and changing their industries, business models and more.
Based in New York City with fully remote development teams, Clevertech has built core product offerings for clients whose value was revealed in transactions valued in excess of $100 million.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
What you’ll do as a Product Engineering Lead:
- Manage a nimble team of developers and designers to accomplish challenging goals
- You’ll partner and interact with senior level management/executives and senior technical teams
- Lead client and team meetings to complete sprints and milestones. You will truly own the agile flow.
- Use your strong interpersonal and relationship development skills to balance product requirements, manage client expectations, and drive your team to effective results.
- You’ll listen deeply to client needs and translate them into clear technical requirements
- You’ll travel occasionally, but only for things that really matter.
- You will review code and continually push standards higher, every day.
- You will code yourself to assess and mitigate the most technically challenging parts of the project
What is Required:
- You have experience as the lead on projects with budgets ranging for $1M to $3M
- You have consulting experiences with the unique nature of listening deeply to client concerns
- You are a mix of product leadership, project leadership including agile kanban boards, and technical architecture leadership
- Experience leading cross functional development teams in building and maintaining custom software solutions
- Strong understanding of the agile software development process
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of so, we make sure to offer great benefits that promote personal and professional growth!
- Competitive Vacation Package
- Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
- Flexible Family Leave
- Clevertech Gives Back Program
- Clevertech U (Leadership Training Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
- Clevertech Swag
- Strong Clevertech Community
How We Work
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech.
Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check outclevertech.careers.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.clevertech.biz/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate