JOB FUNCTION Product Manager
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, CA,North America
- Work with engineering to define the product roadmap and execute backlog while balancing efficient delivery with high-quality work.
- Orchestrate go-to-market activities with sales and marketing.
- Conduct customer and user interviews to inform product priorities.
- Ensure coordination between teams (front-end, back-end, devops, data science) to deliver customer value.
- Work to support major new customer onboarding where necessary.
- Perform competitive research and analysis, and regularly report it back to the team.
- Research market trends, and make sure we’re planning for where the market will be in a few years, not just today
- You seek an entrepreneurial environment and have a track-record of delivering results in a high-growth environment
- You have excellent analytical abilities and can effectively use data to drive decisions
- You are motivated to deliver value in production and aren’t satisfied with works-in-theory solutions
- You have experience running product in a B2B SaaS context or think you can learn the ropes quickly enough 🙂
- You are collaborative, value learning and want to accomplish great things
- You have demonstrated success working with teams including a significant number of remote members, particularly in engineering roles.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via http://www.constructor.io
You may also be interested in these jobs below