About the Role:
Dribbble is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join their remotely distributed North American team. We are searching for someone who is ready to own the entire product development process, from conception to launch. The Product Manager will be responsible for defining the scope of projects, exploring design solutions, working with the product team to build and test products, seeing them through to launch and measuring their success. Working at the crossroads of the Product, Engineering, Growth and Leadership teams and reporting to the Director of Product, the Product Manager will have a key role in setting the road map and defining the development and success of products.
You’ll succeed in this role if you’re a problem solver, and passionate about users’ motivations and experience; you are collaborative and process-driven; you communicate priorities and results effectively with business, technical, design, and leadership stakeholders; you have excellent time management skills; you are analytical and and data-driven.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years previous experience in digital product management and development
- An understanding of Design Sprints
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle, from conception to launch.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Past experience with QA testing
- Strong technical chops – you have a solid grasp or hands-on experience in software development and/or design.
- A deep understanding of the design community.
- Excellent writing and organizational skills
- Experience as a Creative Director a strong plus!
- Setting and communicating the vision and strategy for products to relevant stakeholders and team members. You are a product evangelist, and your team’s biggest cheerleader. You hold your team responsible for meeting deadlines, and are quick to help remove obstacles from their path.
- Ability to give quality feedback
- Writing product briefs
- Working cross-functionally with the design, engineering, and growth teams to see products through from idea to launch
- Prioritizing product development while always placing the needs of the design community, users and stakeholders first.
- Defining and analyzing metrics that determine the success of product initiatives, and communicating metrics to stakeholders.
We encourage you to apply if you have any combination of the listed skills and this sounds like a job you’ll love.
Why you want to work here:
At Dribbble, you’ll join a diverse team dedicated to learning, teaching, and growing; as individuals, as a team, as a business, and as a community. As a workplace, we pride ourselves on doing right by our employees, and have a benefits package that makes being a part of the Dribbble team a dream job and something to be really proud of:
– Work from anywhere. We are a 100% distributed team – no need to relocate to work for us.
– Build your dream schedule: We trust you to set your own schedule to meet the needs of your team and project.
– Stay healthy. Fully paid medical and dental insurance for you and your family – and a work-life balance that puts your mental health first.
– Unplug. Unlimited paid-time-off so you can relax and recharge.
– Bonus holidays: We observe both American and Canadian Federal holidays company-wide!
– Pro tools. MacBook Pro (or Air) and all the tools you need to do your best work.
– Get your learn on. We cover books, conferences, courses… get smarter!
– Family first. We offer 3 months paid parental leave for US employees, and EI parental leave top ups for Canadian employees when your family grows.
– Stay focused: We’re meeting-free on Mondays and Fridays
– Perk up. Feel good about treating yourself to a latte or two with your monthly coffee bonus. Now you’re not just loitering at coffee shops!
– Buff up. Everyone needs to get away from the desk sometimes. We cover gym and exercise reimbursements so that you can stay fit.
– Save up. Put pre-tax savings into a 401k or RRSP. You’ll appreciate it later.
– Hang out. We get our team together for some quality face-to-face time a few times a year. Each time we meet up in a different city around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.