Product Marketing Manager
JOB FUNCTION Product Marketing Manager
LOCATION Headquarters:Remote, USA,Remote, USA
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We’re a team, built on trust.
- We’re proud to be remote.
- We’re in control of our own destiny.
- Define, prioritize and execute the end-to-end marketing strategy for TaxJar’s sales tax compliance products: TaxJar Reports, AutoFile, SmartCalcs API, TaxJar Plus, etc.)
- Develop product positioning, value proposition and messaging that differentiates our product to our key target audiences.
- Plan the go-to-market launch strategy for new products, new integrations and feature releases, and manage all cross-functional product marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with sales, development, partnerships, and success to ensure the feedback from our customers is documented and included in the product roadmap and development plan.
- Provide development teams with direction and content messaging within the TaxJar app.
- Develop written & video product assets and provide subject matter expertise for all marketing campaigns and efforts.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to our sales team and work with the design team to develop the sales materials/tools that support the selling process of our products.
- Administer and report to the company on Net Promoter (NPS) metrics & goals.
- Find ways to creatively surface and automate the promotion of product-related revenue drivers (annual subscription plans, AutoFile enrollment, etc) using data to reach the right customers with a customized message.
- Must be willing to travel and attend in-person trade-shows with customers occasionally.
- Experience in building creative assets and marketing content
- Experience in planning and actioning multiple, complex marketing programs including budget management
- Experience in the SaaS, eCommerce space
- Demonstrated ability as a product or technology advocate, with the ability to collaborate with engineering and marketing teams
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Passion for marketing simple and intuitive products that solve complex problems in eCommerce
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (Basecamp, chat, zoom, email, etc)
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy (we’ll actually pay you $500 a year to take time off!)
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Brand new Macbook computer
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.taxjar.com/jobs/
You may also be interested in these jobs below